We help you design practices and policies for your specific situation.
We facilitate this process through several methods depending on your needs, such as:
- An initial live brainstorming meeting via Skype/Zoom or in person depending on locations.
- An initial questionnaire to find out more about the situation and aims of your organisation and members.
- A session with the whole group that includes an inspiring and educational presentation on cyclical awareness and practices.
- A bespoke programme including online sessions and/or in person workshops.
- Ongoing contact while new practices and/or policies are bedding down, such as quick phone check-ins and longer follow-up coaching in group or individual sessions.
- A virtual toolkit to support continuous learning.
Sample work plan for a menstrual workplace policy
The following work plan is from recent work with a client.
1. Meeting the Team:
A morning’s session of 2/3 hours.
Includes 1-1 with members of staff and key management, a 1 hour group workshop to educate and raise awareness of biological systems.
Once we’ve drawn out the needs of your organisation and employees, we go away and draw up a bespoke draft policy.
A follow up of 2/3 hours approx 3 months later to see how the policy is bedding down. Again this involves speaking to individuals, and then bringing the group back together for a feedback and review workshop.
The policy is then updated to incorporate these reflections.